FIREWALKING SEMINAR: Beyond your Expectations: Discover All You Need is inside You!
CE SEMINAIRE SE DEROULE EN ANGLAIS, SA DESCRIPTION EST DONC EN ANGLAIS EGALEMENT...
Dear Afiliatys Members:
On Saturday, March 25th, 2017 at “La Foresta”, only 25 minutes from Brussels, the 5th intensive seminar ‘Beyond Your Expectations: Discover All Is Inside You’ will take place.
¡91 people have already participated in these seminars in Brussels, among them, many European civil servants!
I would like to share with you what the Transport Commissioner Ms. Bulc said about Firewalking: http://www.euractiv.com/section/transport/news/bulc-walks-on-fire-and-survives/
Each person participates with her/him own objective (change of job, self-confidence, sitting an exam, leadership, speaking in public, balance between personal and professional life, management of stress, time or change, emotional life, etc) and the seminar is designed in such a manner that participants do not have to reveal their objectives if they do not wish to.
This journey of personal discovery has 5 phases and uses 4 high impact techniques contextualized to make you acquire the belief that “If you want to, you can”:
- Where are you and what do you want to reach?
- What limits me? – I break the plank that represents my limitations!
- What are my resources and qualities? – I walk on the broken glass to experience the present moment using my strengths!
- How do I maintain the focus on what I want? – I break the arrow to learn to overcome obstacles and remain focused!
- What is the first step to reach my objective? – I walk on hot coals to realize that all is inside me!
The people who have already done it, say that it is an amusing, emotional and challenging day that serves to gain a strength that you were not aware of.
What will yours be? (See testimonials http://www.edpcoaching.com/en/testimonios/firewalking-testimonial/ ).
Please, do not hesitate to visit this link http://www.edpcoaching.com/en/events/beyond-your-expectations-discover-all-you-need-is-inside-you/ to know more
or write to email@example.com or call 0418.104.22.168.
There are limited places!